What you need
- 1 cup All purpose flour
- 1/4 cup Salt
- 2tsp Cream of tartar
- 1 tbsp Cooking oil
- Food color
- 1 cup Water
- In a bowl mix all the dry ingredients – flour, salt, cream of tartar.
- Heat pan (medium high), add cooking oil and the dry ingredients to it.
- Add 1 cup water and stir until thick.
- Now transfer the play dough to a wax paper and add the desired food colour & knead well.
- I divided the dough into portions and added diff colours to each – you can also mix two colors to make more fun colors (Mix red & yellow for orange color – I made a red dough and then added yellow color and kneaded well to make orange 😀)
- Store it in a ziploc or air tight container.