Everyone loves the cloud dough. Its soft, squishy and moldable. Its an ultimate sensory activity for kids. Its smells incredible because of the baby oil used. You can also use vegetable oil to make it toddler friendly. Its super quick and can be made with just two ingredients.. Well three if you want it coloured.
What you need
- 8 cups flour
- 1 cup baby oil/ vegetable oil – i used baby oil(loved the smell)
- Tempera paint powder (if u want it coloured) – i did not have tempera powder, instead used drops of food colors to it. It just added colouful dots to the plain sand.
- Mix 8 cups of flour and 1 cup of baby oil ( i used 4:1/2, just in case- but next time im making more 😊) using a spatula until the texture becomes crumbly but moldable.
- And voila your moond sand/ cloud dough is ready.
- If you want it coloured mix tempera paint powder to the flour before adding oil. Yes its that easy!
- You can use an airtight container to store it after play.
I transfered the contents to the sand table and added some molds and sand toys to play with. Any bin or box will also serve the purpose. Its a messy play so we took it outdoors. My LOs were playing for so long i lost track of time..😀