If you have some broken crayons lying around in your house, now theres a way to use it.. You can make your own crayons from the broken pieces. My LOs love to color and also tend to break alot of crayons… They like breaking the crayons as much as coloring 😂.. I usually toss out the broken ones, but not after this. You can use these as party favours or fill up a glass jar… Or simply color using them 😀
What you need
- Broken crayons ( i broke some crayons for this project 😜😜 )
- Silicone moulds ( i used aluminium foil cupcake liners ) – will be using our cute heart shape moulds next time
- Preheat the oven to 350 F
- Peel the paper off the crayons and cut them into small pea size pieces.
- Fill the moulds with the crayon pieces. Make sure to mix different colors to each mould.
- Bake them for about 8 mins or until the crayons have melted.
- Remove from oven and leave it on the counter for about 10 mins.
- Now cool them in the fridge for 10 mins.
- Un Mould and Enjoy! 😀