We have alot of craftsticks at home and didn’t know what to do with it. Found this on Pinterest and tried it right away. Its simple & super easy to make. Kids will have alot of fun making it.
What you need
- 8 Wooden Craftsticks/ Popsicle sticks
- Googly eyes
- Glitter/Buttons/Sequins (optional)
- Paint/Markers/ Crayons (optional)
- If you have plain craftsticks – let your kids color them using markers, crayons, paint or use them as is. We used the colored craftsticks.
- Lay 4 craftsticks parallel to each other.
- Add a glue drop to the edge of each stick & place 1 stick on top of it.
- Repeat the above step with 3 more craftsticks.
- Now you will have four sticks crossing over four other sticks. Let it dry.
- Glue googly eye on to it.
- Apply some glue on the wings and add glitter to it. You could also use sequins, buttons, beads or add some patterns to it.
Isn’t that so simple.. You could paste them on a construction paper and create an aquarium scene or use a string and hang them up in your kids room.. 😀