What you need
- Red Jumbo Craftstick- 3 (you could also use regular or mini craftsticks)
- Cotton balls or white pompoms
- To make a hat- Stick the craftstick together to form a triangle, sandwiching the twine inbetween to hang the ornament. The proceedure is just the same as the Popsicle stick Christmas Tree except you dont have to trim the craftsticks.
- Give some glue to ur LOs and let them glue the cotton balls to the bottom of the hat and one on the top.
- If your using plain craftsticks let your LOs color it red and let it dry before you glue the cotton balls to it.
- Your ornament is ready.
Miss A(3yrs) & Miss D(2yrs) loved doing this and loved it even more when they hung it up on the tree. Miss D followed my lead and just placed the cotton balls on the bottom and one on top, whereas Miss A wanted cotton balls all over the hat. I love them both. They definitely look cute on our christmas tree. 😀 Every now and then i catch my LOs taking it out and putting it back on a different spot.