My girls are in complete Christmas mode right now and we have been having a lot of fun making simple crafts. One more night and its time for presents 😀 Christmas tree collage is easy, fun and quick craft for toddlers & preschoolers to make.
What you need
- Green Construction Paper
- Crepe Streamers (different colors) – you could also you tissue paper
- Glue stick
- Cut out christmas tree from green construction paper.
- Cut the crepe streamers into small pieces. If your LOs are good with scissors, you can let them do it. Or let them tear it – great fine motor activity and having different colors means you can discuss those as well.
- Give some glue and the cut/torn pieces to your kids.
- Let them glue it onto the christmas tree.
Miss A(3yrs) & Miss D(2yrs) were all excited to use the glue stick. Once they were done decorating their tree, they wanted to hang it on our tree😂… since it was too big for that, i suggested we put it up on the wall. Finally, we all agreed to put it up on our refrigerator. So we laminated it, and the girls used painters tape to stick it on the refrigerator. 👍 They were so proud of their work and showed it to their dad with all joy when he was back from work. 😀 Little Joys of Life!
🔔 Wish you & your family a Merry Christmas! 🔔
Follow us on Facebook