Follow us on Facebook
What you need
- Craftsticks (jumbo, regular or mini)
- Rhinestones (you could also use pompoms, buttons, glitter glue, pony beads)
- Hot glue sets of 4 craftsticks to make snowflakes. If using regular glue, make sure to let it dry.
- Now give some paint to your LOs to add color to the snowflakes.
- We painted the jumbo snowflakes, used rhinestones for the regular snowflakes and glitter for the mini snowflakes.
- You could mix and match any way you want and decorate with any embellishments your heart desires.
Miss A(3yrs) & Miss D(2yrs) got all excited when i told them we are going to paint snowflakes. They had so much fun painting and decorating them. Me & Dad joined them for some fun too. After we were done, we let them dry overnight and stuck it to our door using velcro dots. You can also glue a string to it & hang them in style.. 👍