Painting with unusual materials is always fun. Welcome spring with this cute Water Bottle Flower Painting activity. Its simple, easy and fun for LOs 😀
Follow us on Facebook
What you need
- Washable paint
- Empty Water Bottle or soda bottle
- The bottom of the soda bottle has five points like the five petals of a flower. Dip it in paint and press it on the paper then lift up.
- Dip the bottle in more paint each time you repeat the stamp. This is really fun, add as many flowers as you want.
- You could also use a paint brush to apply paint to the bottom of the bottle.
- Draw stem and leaves using markers or paint it.
Miss A(3yrs) & Miss D(2yrs) likes to do anything with paint. So when i told them to paint with the water bottle they got so excited. They painted the bottom with paintbrush and pressed it on a paper. When i told them it looks like a flower, they didn’t agree. 😜 Miss A insisted we need a center for the flower. So we used the bottle cap – dipped it in paint and pressed in the center of each flower. Then they dipped their fingers in green paint to draw stem. After which they both were like “look mummy flowers” 😍😍
We used a 2-litre soda bottle for this activity. You could use different size bottles, to make different size flowers. Also use different colors for each petal to make a multicolor flower. Good activity to discuss about how flowers bloom in spring, different colors and sizes. 👍
Happy Spring!! 😀😀