This week the weather has been perfect to spend time outdoors. My LOs simply love water & wanted to play with their water table. One sunny afternoon we filled our water table with soapy water & took all our farm animals for a wash. This simple sensory play activity is easy to set up & clean up and kids will have so much fun playing with it. It develops fine motor skills, hand-eye cordination, concentration & imaginative skills😀
What you need
- Water table or Plastic Storage bin
- Farm Animals
- Toothbrush or scrub brush
- Kids body wash or anything which is gentle enough for little hands
- Towel or dish cloth
- Fill your water table or storage bin with water.
- Add kids body wash and farm animals to it.
- Give your little ones toothbrush and let them clean their animals in the soapy water.
You could also add some…
View original post 253 more words