Foam Dough is an awesome sensory dough – super easy to make and super fun to play with. Its somewhere between PlayDough & Cloud Dough/Moon Sand. It feels soft, fluffy and light. Kids of all ages will enjoy it. If you have older kids, let them mix the dough.. They will love it – really fun & messy 😀
What you need
- 1 cup Corn starch/Corn Flour
- 1.5 cup Shaving cream
- 6 drops of Food color (optional)
- Mix corn flour, shaving cream & few drops of food color in a bowl. Squish the mixture & knead well until it forms a moldable dough.Theres no right way to measure shaving cream. You might just have to eyeball it.
- If the dough is too dry – Add more shaving cream.
- If the dough is too sticky – Add more corn starch.
- It gets your hands messy when kneading. But…
View original post 210 more words