We have alot of craftsticks at home and didn’t know what to do with it. Found this on Pinterest and tried it right away. Its simple & super easy to make. Kids will have alot of fun making it.
What you need
- 8 Wooden Craftsticks/ Popsicle sticks
- Googly eyes
- Glitter/Buttons/Sequins (optional)
- Paint/Markers/ Crayons (optional)
- If you have plain craftsticks – let your kids color them using markers, crayons, paint or use them as is. We used the colored craftsticks.
- Lay 4 craftsticks parallel to each other.
- Add a glue drop to the edge of each stick & place 1 stick on top of it.
- Repeat the above step with 3 more craftsticks.
- Now you will have four sticks crossing over four other sticks. Let it dry.
- Glue googly eye on to it.
- Apply some glue on the wings and add glitter to it. You could also…
View original post 40 more words