I made these Velcro Craftsticks a year back (realized it when i was looking at the post, to reblog 😉). We took it out recently and my 3 &4 year old simply love creating with it. They make shapes, build structures like house, boat, create patterns, form alphabets, numbers, sort by colors and use it for counting. The best part – they don’t need me when they play with it 😉😊.This has been one of our favourite quiet activity in shelf this month – i had to make more of these. Very easy to make and so much fun to learn with.
Follow us on Facebook
Velcro Craftsticks is a simple & inexpensive Diy I came across on Pinterest. It takes less than 10 mins to set up and keeps your LOs busy for a while.. Also a creative way to learn shapes, numbers, colors, alphabets & patterns..
What you need
- Jumbo Colored Craftsticks
- Velcro dot stickers
- Each velcro pair is made of a fuzzy side and a rough side. For one craftstick you will need two pairs of velcro dots.
- Take a craftstick and stick the fuzzy side of the velcro dots on the both the ends.
- Turn the craftstick over and stick the rough side of the velcro dots on both the ends.
- Repeat this for as many craftsticks you want.
- Your craftsticks are now ready to play with. Let your kids unleash their creativity.
View original post 90 more words