Sticker Christmas Tree is a simple & cute craft for kids to make this holiday season. This fun activity is great for fine motor skills – hand eye coordination & pincer grasp.
Follow us on Facebook
What you need
- Green, Black & Brown construction paper
- Draw and cut christmas tree from the green construction paper and the trunk from the brown construction paper.
- We didn’t have brown paper, so coloured the trunk using crayons.
- Draw zig zag lines on the tree using a marker.
- Give some holiday stickers to your LOs and let them decorate the tree with stickers along the line. We didn’t have any holiday theme stickers, so went with the princesses – our all time favourite.
This was a quick evening activity for Miss A(4) & Miss D(3) today. The Christmas tree was up in Ds preschool and As school as well and they were so excited about it. Our tree is not up yet and that made them a lil sad. So we made this sticker tree and hung them up for some festive mood.
A did this with so much concentration and followed along the lines all the way from top to bottom. D was a little on and off. She first put a sticker for the star, the hanging ornaments on the edges and one for the trunk. Then put few stickers on the lines. She liked space between the stickers.
Once they were done, they colored the trunk brown using crayons and glued the tree on a black construction paper. Then A added more stickers for the star and hanging ornaments for the edges and D added some more stickers on the line. At this point both their trees looked almost the same. Once they were happy with how their tree looked, I gave them some painters tape to put it up on the wall. They were so happy and excited.