My very dear blogging friend Carolyn Page of ABC of Spirit Talk with Carolyn Page has nominated me for the Mystery Blogger Award. Thanks so much Carolyn!😀
Thank you, Okoto Enigma, for creating this award!
The rules of this award are:
- Display the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to the nominator’s blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Answer 5 questions from the nominator
- Nominate 10 -20 bloggers
Three things about me
- I love travelling & enjoy long drives.
- I don’t drink coffee.
- I love gazing at the sky just for pleasure.
Carolyn’s questions and my answers
- What is your most favourite hobby?
Talking to people. 😀 Does that count? 😉
- Do you enjoy cooking, or do you enjoy being cooked for?
I enjoy food when someone cooks for me. That being said, not a day goes by without missing my mothers food. She is the best cook I’ve ever known. 😍 I like to cook for my family & friends – try different recipes – my favourite cuisine Indian & Italian.
- Do you have a pet? Tell us all there is to know… 🙂
I don’t have any pets right now – used to have a fish tank(10 gold, a couple of angel and 1 black moor gold) when i was in college(India) and couldn’t bring it with me when I moved back to the United States. Had one a few years back(4 gold), gave it to a little boy when I moved to Canada. After that I didn’t get any. That being said – I’ve lived in 7 different houses, 5 different cities & 3 different countries in the last 10 years!
- Your favourite movie is? Why?
I’m not a movie fan. But my husband is a movie buff. I enjoy watching movies with him. My favourite genre- romantic comedy. Action movies – depends on the star. 😉
- Music: Hip Hop, JAZZ, Pop, Rock & Roll, Blues, Country, Classical, Disco, Opera and so much more. Which one/s do you enjoy the most?
I simply love music. It’s my soul. I listen to all kinds – it really depends on my mood.
My questions to my Nominees
- What’s the funniest thing that happened to you recently
- What was the last gift you gave someone and the recent one you received
- What’s your favourite food and why
- What’s the best memory of your life
- What’s the best advice you’ve ever been given and what’s your best piece of advice
My Nominees are