We started this activity to make a jingle bell wreath ornament for our christmas tree. But my LOs had other plans – they wanted to make a bracelet out of it. 😀 This jingle bell bracelet is so simple and fun to make and it definitely brings in Christmas cheer.
What you need
- Glitter Pipecleaner (you could also use regular pipecleaners or jewellery thread)
- Jinglebells (silver & gold)
- Give the pipecleaner and jingle bells to your kids.
- Let them string the jingle bells through the pipecleaner.
- Tie the ends to make a bracelet or anklet. You could glue a pipecleaner bow to it, tie a string and hang it on your tree. Makes a beautiful ornament.
Miss A(3yrs) & Miss D(2yrs) got all excited to see the jingle bells. Pushing them through the pipecleaners was challenging for the little hands. These bells dont slide easily into the pipecleaners like beads. But they were able to do it – needed some patience & concentration. Once they were done, we made bracelets out of it. They loved wearing it all evening and took it out only when it was bedtime.😀
Follow us on Facebook